Date:      Fri, 04 May 2001 07:53:38 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Jesper Skriver <jesper@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.org, jkh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ftp-master method

Jesper Skriver wrote:
> On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 10:24:18PM -0700, Peter Wemm wrote:
> > Peter Wemm wrote:

> > > I think we're just about ready to go, at least for the rsync clients.
> >
> > Some things I forgot to mention.. I'm using the same access list that
> > ftp.freesoftware.com had for the mirror class.  If you were mirroring
> > anonymously, you will need to get in touch.
>
> I'd like you to add
>
>         inet 193.162.159.98 netmask 0xffffffc0 broadcast 193.162.159.127
>         inet 195.249.6.93 netmask 0xfffffff8 broadcast 195.249.6.95
>
> Both are interfaces on ftp.dk.FreeBSD.org

Done.  We already had the first, I added the second.

> Could you please use the list I compiled for jkh which he use at the
> temporary ftp.FreeBSD.org ?
>
> jkh made a few additions so it's probably best if you get a up to date
> copy from him, but the attached email is what I sent to him

jkh sent me the current ftpacces list, and quite a few ftp*.freebsd.org
mirrors were since added since they were previously mirroring anonymously.
I have some domestic administration to deal with first for a few hours,
I'll go through this list shortly and make sure nobody got missed.

Cheers,
-Peter