Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:55:49 +0530
From:      Surekha <b.surekha@samsung.com>
To:        'Max Laier' <max@love2party.net>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Installation of Freebsd 5.4 release

Hi Max Laier,

I tried do download the config utility as given by you.

But there is some firewall problem for us and Iam not able to login remotely
into that machine.

It would be a great help if you can send me the copy of the config source
code through mail so that I can compile my kernel here.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Surekha.