Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:39:37 -0800
From:      Alan Batie <batie@rdrop.com>
To:        Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth

--K53pWzbayAr5lq+2

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 03:35:23AM +1100, Rowan Crowe wrote:
> Just a quick note to point out that the original poster was from Australia
> - we don't have T1's here. :-) We have this strange thing called DDS
> Fastway which offers bandwidth between 64k and 1984k in 64k increments, or
> good old ISDN, or a 2Mbit megalink.

I'm pretty sure the etinc card does the E1 equivalent; I'd guess that's
the 2Mbit megalink and the "Fastway" sounds like Frame Relay, but definitely
double check first...

--
Alan Batie                   ______    www.rdrop.com/users/batie     Me
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle