Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:32:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
Subject:   netscape 3.01

Hi

I once downloaded netscape 3.01 because the newer netscapes are really
slow, and that's why I now tried it again. It runs, but I keep getting
this kind of errors:

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfUp
Warning: ... found while parsing 's <Key>osfUp:process-shift-up()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfUp
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfUp:process-up()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfDown
Warning: ... found while parsing 's c
<Key>osfDown:forward-paragraph(extend)'

And so on... in the beginning it also starts with a 'readable' message
about C and so on, but I really don't know what it means...

Did I download the wrong version? If so, where can I get a good working
3.0x version? (This is unknown-bsd...)

Paul

--
Paul Dekkers