Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:13:27 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        lioux@linf.unb.br, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree 3.3.6 authentication failed?

	[Don't ever cross-post to -current and -questions. Thanks.]

Will Andrews wrote:

> 1) Do you have "XSERVER" option in kernel? I'm not sure if it's
> required, but it might be.

	I recently learned something new about this. That option is only needed if
you are running the optional PVT console. If you are using the standard SCO
console this option is not needed.

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"