Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:46:54 +0800 (CST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        anton@nikiforov.ru
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unknown hardware

In message: <40522FB6.2080105@nikiforov.ru>
            Anton Nikiforov <anton@nikiforov.ru> writes:
: This is WiFi adapter (if i'm right) it should be Boardcom 802.11b/g
: MiniPCI but ath driver is not working with it.
: pci0: <network> at device 9.0 (no driver attached)

likely.  That's what mine shows up as in my Sony and I have something
similar.

: I cannon understand what is this. I have uhci and ohci devices compiled
: into the kernel and two  usb buses (3 connectors) are working just fine,
: but what is this for?
: pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 11.2 (no driver attached)

ehci.  Don't worry about it.  If your laptop is like mine, you really
don't want to attach to this anyway.  Mine hangs hard when I have ehci
in the kernel.  I've not investigated why yet.

Warner