Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 1997 14:41:18 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Francisco Reyes <reyesf@super.zippo.com>, "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How is selection made of what goes into CDrom?

> All the sources you asked for are already there, in the distfiles, on the
> cd.  All the FreeBSD sources are there too, broken out file by file, by

To be more exact, the "sources" are there in not one but 3 different
ways:

1. In distribution form on the 1st CD (src/*)
2. In unpacked form on the 2nd CD (usr/src/*)
3. In CVS form on the 3rd CD (CVS-Repository/src/*)

Even the sources for X are unpacked on the 2nd CD (usr/X11R6/xc) and
I really think I covered all the bases this time, if I could only get
people to actually read the READMEs on each CD which do list contents
like this! :-)

						Jordan