Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:36:32 +0100
From:      Theo van Klaveren <t.vanklaveren@student.utwente.nl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   KDE help files

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

Is it possible for a switch to be added to the KDE-2.1 ports so they will
install their help files? Attached diff should do the trick for building
ksgmltools along with kdelibs2 (minus pkg-plist differences), but the problem
is that all other kde modules will now build their docs causing their plists to
be incorrect. Perhaps because of this some magic should be added to the Port Mk
files.

Patch is not tested, so be warned. The syntax probably sucks and I also don't
know which version of docbook KDE depends on, since I've got all of them
installed :)

Please CC me as I am not subscribed to ports.

--
Theo van Klaveren <t.vanklaveren@student.utwente.nl>
http://home.student.utwente.nl/t.vanklaveren

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

19a20,28
> .if defined(WANT_KDE_DOCS) && !defined(NOPORTDOCS)
> BUILD_DEPENDS+=	${LOCALBASE}/bin/jade:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/jade \
> 		${LOCALBASE}/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/common/dbcommon.dsl:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular \
> 		${LOCALBASE}/share/sgml/docbook/3.1/docbook.dtd:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/docbook-310
> PLIST_SUB+=	KDEDOC:=""
> .else
> PLIST_SUB+=	KDEDOC:=@comment
> .endif

50a60,66
> 	@${ECHO}
> .endif
> .if !defined(WANT_KDE_DOCS) && !defined(NOPORTDOCS)
> 	@${ECHO}
> 	@${ECHO} "You can build this port with WANT_KDE_DOCS defined to"
> 	@${ECHO} "compile ksgmltools. This will cause all kde-dependent"
> 	@${ECHO} "ports to compile and install their help files."