Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:39:21 -0400
From:      "Passki, Jonathan P" <jpasski@kpmg.com>
To:        "'Kirk Brogdon'" <kirk@alaptech.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: arp messages

Hehe, gotta like cable modems.  It sounds like someone may have
accidentally/purposely setup a network interface on the public/routable side
of your cable modem network, and you're seeing the traffic.  Run a sniffer,
and see what you get.  Also, I'd run ipfw or ipf, and make sure your network
is dropping &/or logging those arps and packets from entering your network,
just in case someone's being snoopy/malicious.

Jon

is unauthorized.