Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:11:04 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stevan Tiefert <stevan@mail.rot-1.de>
To:        Christian Tischler <mail@myunix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd 4.x remote server instable...

Hello Christian,

that is senseless, if the network-card is working sometimes and sometimes
not, what do you want to diagnoze via software? Only that you have
sometimes access and sometimes not. The only thing what you can do to
diagnoze via software is, if erverything is working, but in your case
something isn't working!
And now you have to look at your network-card...

With regards
Stevan