Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:28:29 -0500
From:      Stephen A Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip_fw_ctl: len=104 want 96 ?

Well I did a makeworld
and things seem to be working fine now.
natd is backup and working :-)
ipfw etc etc.....

only thing I had to do was to after make world was to
add a small script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/
to this affect :
	#!/bin/sh
	ldconfig -m /usr/X11R6/lib

Now I can startx with fvwm again :-)
Thank goodness for
http://www.freebsd.org/search.html
O yeah and Doug also

I like the mailing list archive searching.  Best answers.
Nice to know others may of had the same situation come up.

Thank You for Helping me !!!!!!
I wouldn't of know where to begin !