Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:15:27 -0800
From:      Marc Wandschneider <MarcW@Lanfear.com>
To:        'Jonathon McKitrick' <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: starting gnome... (fwd)

	Has anybody had the problem of gnome not being able to find
pixmaps when starting up?  I've successfully ( I hope ) built all the
stuff and installed it, but whenever I fire up gnome-session (It uses
fvwm2, since I haven't installed enlightenment yet), nothing has any
pictures in it.

	fvwm2 is also wacked out in that it won't let me move, close, or
do anything with any windows.

	They all appear to be .png files, so maybe my libpng is hosed,
but I figured I'd ask here and see what's up.

	Any ideas?

	thanks.

	marc.