Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:56:31 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Top behavior differences

Can someone explain to me why top's handling of multi processor
status display is different on FreeBSD, than it is on Linux?

On Linux you can enter a "1" and the status header provides a display
for each processor. I think this is a lot more informative that the
FreeBSD way of doing this. Or am I missing how to obtain the
same information in FreeBSD? Perhaps some other tool? Or
a different command to top?
(Dennis Ritchie)