Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 17:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tom Torrance <tom@tomqnx.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   New routed

I'm having heartburn with the new routed, which appears to be
unusable with ijppp -auto.  It INSISTS on deleting the
default route.

Am I just doing something wrong? I thought about setting an alias
to my nameserver(s) on tun0.  Would that be an effective
work-around?  The next traffic after a hangup should be a DNS
request, the routing of which will open the new connection
over which the traffic will flow.

I will try it out.

--
tom@tomqnx.com  Tom Torrance
27 Dayton Cr., Nepean Ont., Canada   K2H 7N8