Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:25:19 +0200
From:      Anton <FreeBSD@list.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp and DNS

Hello everybody!

I set up FreeBSD 4.5r as gateway. But I have one problem:
I must specify DNS server of my ISP on my Win2000 workstations by
hands. It isn't good because I connect to different ISP and each time
I should update DNS addresses.

I tried to 'set dns enabled' and 'set dns accepted' but when I set address
of primary DNS on my workstation as addres of gateway it can't
resolve any domain name. (only IPs)

ps Of cource I can configure named but I hope I can solve this with
only PPP.

Anton