Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:52:50 +0800
From:      jr1999 <jr1999@public.wh.hb.cn>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   S.O.S.

Hello:
    I am a newer to FreeBSD, I want to ask you some questions. can you
help me?

Configuation of my machine:
    1. My machine is ACER "AcerAltos 900K" , P266, 32M Ram, 4G HD.
    2. I instaledl the FreeBSD 2.2.5 for whole harddisk.
    3. I used the Mini SQL as the DataBase Engine.
    4. I developed an application for a paging station.

Puzzle:
    1.Sometimes my computer crash down without any logs.
    2.Sometimes my computer reboot itself without any logs.
    3.Sometimes Mini Sql Engine exit on signal 6.

Questions:
    1.Is it the reason that my applications have too many bugs on memory
allocation?
    2.Is it the reason that Mini Sql have too many bugs ?
    3.Is it the FreeBSD have too many bugs?
    4.Can you do me a favor that solve the puzzle for me?

Thanks

A boy from China