Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:09:11 -0500
From:      Brad Mettee <bmettee@pchotshots.com>
To:        Dimitar Vassilev <dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: touch madness

Based on the man page for touch, it doesn't use the d/m/s flags.

Your line should be

touch -A -000430 filename.here

Which would be subtract 0 hours, 4 minutes and 30 seconds from current
time of the file. I created test file, checked time of it, subtracted N
minutes to make it even to the hour and it worked as described.