Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:18:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can someone build me a custom boot floppy please?

if anyone does a "make release" soon, could they include the "xl0"
ethernet driver please in the boot kernel (and send me a URL to it)?  a
few people at work would like to try FreeBSD but we only have those 905b
cards here.

i'd really appreciate it, i kinda mucked around with building my own boot
floppy but it's kinda complex for the time i have.  plus i'm getting
compiling errors on MFS_ROOT so i'm kinda confused.  Is there a howto on
this?

thank you,
Alfred Perlstein

--

Programmer @ HotJobs Inc. [- http://www.hotjobs.com/ -]

There are operating systems, and then there's BSD.
http://www.freebsd.org/