Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:01:22 +0100
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sparc64 installation documentation?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 02:22:17PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 12:18:55AM +0200, Evren Yurtesen wrote:
> > Thats a good point I can save the word document in html format. Good
> > enough?
>
> Better :)

have you ever seen what kind of 'HTML' is created by Word?  Run it
through tidy, watch it have a fit and remove 70% of the HTML code.
I am currently looking for a polite and unoffensive way of telling
the man that the best course of action is to take his document in
HTML format, strip all the trash Word creates, and then use it to
improve chapter 2 of the handbook and the installation part of the
sparc64 release notes.

/s/Udo
--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.