Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:53:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
Cc:        Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>, Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>, <teo@gecadsoftware.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is mod_php4 broken in ports?

An upgrade sounds prudent...but may not be necessary.  If you isolate the
fault to the MB, then, yes, upgrade.  I just bought a new Maxtor 7200 UDMA
drive for my OpenBSD machine, and found things get screwy if you don't use
the included DMA cable.  I don't have any experience with the AOpen MB, so
I wouldn't be able to tell you.  However, the video card probably uses a
well-known chipset (like ATI) which is supported.

Joe Clarke