Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:57:30 +0200
From:      Tobias Grosser <dady0815@web.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Slow mouse (MX1000) with xorg

Hi,

I am trying to use my Logitech Mx1000 Wireless mouse under Xorg and
FreeBSD current. The mouse is detected after patching ums.c (change
MAX_BUTTONS=12). But unfortunately the mouse pointer doesn't reacts very
fast (this means it is jumping instead of moving smoothly), if I move my
mx1000, but using my touchpad is as fast as it should be. Also my mouse
buttons react very bad.
Is there an sysctl or something like that to make my usb bus or mouse
faster. Under Windwos it runs very well.
Otherwise can you give me an hint how to solve this bug.

dmesg:
ums0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/30.07, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums0: 13 buttons and Z dir.

I use it together with my synaptics touchpad this is my xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier and driver

    Identifier  "Mouse1"
    Driver      "mouse"