Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:28:44 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A mozilla lite port.

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 06:21:02PM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> There are number of files being built without respect to system
> CFLAGS. See attached piece of mozilla-0.9.8_1,1 buildlog. Please fix.

I told you that already, and I told you that it's not an easy problem to
fix...  I'll fix it when I get a chance.  They never were being built
with the system CFLAGS, but at least now they're being built with the
right compiler and the right thread flags.  Not having them built with
CFLAGS is not a disaster - find something better to do with your time.

The only way to fix it is to do an ugly patch with a sed script to force
the CFLAGS into the makefile.  The right fix is to make NSS use
autoconf/configure, which will hopefully be accepted back by
mozilla.org.

Regards,
  -Jeremy

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/