Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:11:58 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cool Web page interface to mail + search engine?

Amancio Hasty

>Hi,
>
>I am looking around for a cgi script or Java program to help us organize
>the multimedia mailing list.

To be honest I have always thought that a hypemail interface to the FreeBSD
mail archives would be more usefull that the current search engine.....

Most of the time (for me) that subjects lines are usefull enough for searches
and (usaually) that articels back in 1995 dont really pertain to what I had
been looking for even though they filter to the top.

I thought you had looked at glipse once before? How was that?

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com