Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:06:24 -0800
From:      RGireyev@bellind.com
To:        <langfod@dihelix.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cool Web page interface to mail + search engine?

>Amancio Hasty
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am looking around for a cgi script or Java program to help us organize
>>the multimedia mailing list.
>
>To be honest I have always thought that a hypemail interface to the
>FreeBSD
>mail archives would be more usefull that the current search engine.....

Halleluya.

Gary (Clark II) are you seing these?

>Most of the time (for me) that subjects lines are usefull enough for
>searches
>and (usaually) that articels back in 1995 dont really pertain to what I
>had
>been looking for even though they filter to the top.

Also, the most recent message/reply the search engine
extracts is as of January 1997. Any chances of
having something a little more recent like up until
last week or maybe even last night? The reson being
every two weeks or so I see the same question asked,
trying to find a previous answer to it is truly an
excercize in frustration and running nowhere fast.