Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:15:46 EST
From:      Kathyzaw50@aol.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en-US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/h

--part1_11b.8aa483a.294f7432_boundary

I am attempting to verify URLs that are included in an article on open source
software. The FreeBSD.org site tells me the above URL is unavailable.  It is
referenced from the FreeBSD Handbook. Is there another, viable URL for this
handbook?
Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Kathy Zawilenski
kathyzaw50@aol.com

--part1_11b.8aa483a.294f7432_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Goudy Old Style" LANG="0">I am attempting to verify URLs that are included in an article on open source software. The FreeBSD.org site tells me the above URL is unavailable. &nbsp;It is referenced from the FreeBSD Handbook. Is there another, viable URL for this handbook?
<BR>Thanks and Merry Christmas,
<BR>Kathy Zawilenski
<BR>kathyzaw50@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11b.8aa483a.294f7432_boundary--