Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:45:19 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Andy V. Oleynik'" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_trafshow=3A_SIOCGIFFLAGS=3A_+=3F=A9=A9=3A?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Device_not_configured?=

Andy,
  No, actually I did not do a ./MAKEDEV, guess I forgot that step.  I =
will
try that when I get home tonight and reply with the results.

Thank you very much,
-Chris

P.S.  It's actually a bit humorous seeing the topic of this thread =
change as
each person replies to it.  As the characters in the error message were
rather odd to begin with.  :^)

NULL)
>                         if ((device_name =3D lookup_device()) =3D=3D =
0)
>                                 error("can't find any interfaces");
> [..]
> It must be fxp0 in ur case. Did U /dev/MAKEDEV all after make world?
> so only I can assume that the error occures either during getenv or
> lookup_device.
>=20
> Christopher Michaels wrote:
>=20
> > Yes I just run 'trafshow' w/o any parameters and it gives this =
error.
> And I
> > have absolutely no idea what those odd characters are, that's why =
I'm