Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:04:41 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Cc:        Daniel Bilik <daniel.bilik@neosystem.cz>, freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpi0: Could not initialise SystemMemory handler: AE_NOT_EXIST

on 21/09/2010 11:41 Ian Smith said the following:
> I don't know anything about that, but having looked over our RTC code
> lately re another issue, I also wonder about the significance of this:
>
>> RTC BIOS diagnostic error 96<clock_battery,memory_size,invalid_time>

This check and message should be abolished altogether, I thought that mav was
going to do that.

As Daniel correctly said, this has nothing to do with acpi attach failing and
the system would be useless without it.

Perhaps, the above message is even a result of acpi failure, but that's irrelevant.

--
Andriy Gapon