Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:39:33 +0200
From:      Langa Kentane <LangaK@discoveryhealth.co.za>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stealth Firewall -- rephrase

I came accross a post in the firewall-1 mailing list.  Someone wanted to
know if you could configure firewall-1 as a stealth firewall.

I would like to know if this is possible with the FreeBSD or Linux kernel.
The setup is like this, I have a machine with two nic with no IP's, all
traffic from the internet goes thru this, but is firewalled transparently.

How would I go about doing this, if its possible....

Thanks