Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:20:38 +0000
From:      Kerberus <kerberus@inetu.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.1

ok so lets see, i upgraded my ctx laptop to 3.1 from 2.2.8-PAO and now
my cdrom
works fine under 3.1, it didnt under 2.2.8, it would lock the machine up
solid, when i tried to access it, so thats fixed, but now my pcmcia
Netgear FA410TX ethernet card is broken again.... it sees the pcmcia
bus, recognizes the card is inserted, but fails to initialize it, what
am i missing now. also i used to same parameters that i did under
2.2.8-PAO for its config irq and base memory address. i did also notice
the way you now handle pcic is different in the GENERIC kernel conf file
??

Thanks in Advance,

Kerberus