Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:11:57 +0000
From:      "Huy Ton That" <huyslogic@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd Sharity-Light mount issue

Hello, I found one other person who had the same below issue with
sharity-light however I did not find a resolution after some googling.

I'm running FreeBSD 6.0 Release and have just installed sharity-light
from the ports.  When I execute:  ./shlight //192.168.0.2/directory
/usr/ntmount -U administrator -P somepassword

It kicks back the error `nfs mount /usr/ntmount: [2] No such file or direct=
ory'

/usr/ntmount does exist with absolute certainty.

I'm using version sharity-light-1.2_1 which I believe is the latest.  Any i=
deas?