Date:      Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:44:55 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking at an IBM ThinkPad T41

Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk> wrote:

> At 23:50 09/06/2004, Randy Bush wrote:
> > > You'll have fun freeing up space for a FreeBSD partition
> >
> >partition magic is your friend
>
> Not when I don't have a copy to hand and I want to get my shiny new laptop
> installed *RIGHT NOW*   :-)

     Then BootIt Next Generation is your friend (you can try it out
before buying it):

	http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/

Boot it from either a floppy or CDROM.  Just DO NOT INSTALL IT, but
instead hit, "cancel", to go into maintenance mode, where you can then
resize FAT32/NTFS partitions.

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com