Date:      Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:42:17 -0700
From:      Chris Singer <csinger@workfire.com>
To:        FreeBSD Help <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I was wondering about the compatibility of some parts?

 I'm getting a new systems and I want to run FreeBSD on it.  I was
wondering if anyone could tell me if they had any trouble with
compatibility or getting drivers of the following parts:

-3Com Etherlink XL  PCI  10/100 BaseT   (OEM) 3c905
-Intel Etherexpress  Pro/100  PCI 10/100 MB/s
-PCI-NET/32 CT  Ethernet Card

-A generic onboard SiS video adaptor

If anyone knows about these or where to find out about them could you
let me know.  THank you.

Chris