Date:      Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:45:20 GMT
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/162775: Document some undocumented zpool import options

>Number:         162775
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Document some undocumented zpool import options
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
There are a few options that aren't documented in the import section of the zpool manpage (at least not in the one that we have with the additional updates, and potentially not in the OpenSolaris manpage either). They are [according to the out of date comment above cddl/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/zpool/zpool_do_import()]:

                case 'F':
                        do_rewind = B_TRUE;
                        break;

                case 'm':
                        flags |= ZFS_IMPORT_MISSING_LOG;
                        break;

                case 'N':
                        flags |= ZFS_IMPORT_ONLY;
                        break;

                case 'T':
                        errno = 0;
                        txg = strtoull(optarg, &endptr, 10);
                        if (errno != 0 || *endptr != '\0') {
                                (void) fprintf(stderr,
                                    gettext("invalid txg value\n"));
                                usage(B_FALSE);
                        }
                        rewind_policy = ZPOOL_DO_REWIND | ZPOOL_EXTREME_REWIND;
                        break;

                case 'V':
                        flags |= ZFS_IMPORT_VERBATIM;
                        break;