Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:22:39
From:      "MR. VICTOR TAKA" <victortaka@fastermail.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   VERY URGENT

Dear sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction by virture of its nature which is utterly CONFIDENTIAL and a TOP SECRET.thouhg iknow a  transaction of this magnitude will make you apprehensive and worried .but iam assuring you that all about this is 100% well.i have decided to contact you ,due to urgency of this trasaction,your esteemed contact email particulars became known to me through a commercial advertisement publication from trade and commerces chambers international in the republic of Guinea, who made good remarks of your country and esterblishments while i was on a transit flightstop over in that country .

I am Mr v.Taka ,a sierra leone national.the son of late Swarandent Momoh our country had in the past
involved in a very horrible war in which so many atrocities were committed against humanity .my father
was kill during the war ,because of his percive support for the rebel movement  in sierra leone .He
was untill his death the paramount miniter of GOLD/DIAMOND MINING CORPORATION OF SIERRA LEONE>
He was accused of embezzlement of funds belonging to the corporation and for funding ethnic militia forces , however ,truth and evidence has unfolded matters ,that we saw his death in one of our visit to him while in detention , luckly for me and my brother, he disclose to us of an existence of $45.5 million US Dollars,including 200 kilos of AluvialGold dust
and 100 carats nueul greenstone Diamond contained in two sealed boxes which myseif on behave of my family
have secretely,cargoed by diplomatic shipment already in the safe vault of a security company overseas. I
have at hand the credentials of the cargoed two boxes consigement with shipment document for beneficiary
claims,which we are ready to supply to you for the consingment collection on the family"s behalf.

 My family ,for security reasons, with held the truth of the real content of the boxes because we declared one box containing the money as classified  documents while the other box of Gold/Diamond was
declared as precious ornaments for safe keeping in other to beat down the deposit cost of the two boxes.Due to the unpeaceful condition of life in sierra leone,we have hurriedly left the country  and
currently living in nairobi- kenya,East Africa while also awating your assisstance to travel out of africa,
although the war has stoped, we have decided it to be unsave to remain in our country since we have lost our
father and all our properties confiscated by the new government of president Ahmed Kabbah of sierra leone.
   With the cosent of my mother and my two brothers, we have resolved to go into negotiation and agreement
with you on terms of sharing of the money $45.5 million US dollar and the proceed from the gold and
diamond, for creating a safe heaven for us . You will be allocated 40% of the above stated fund including
gold and diamond proceedas a foreign account holder who is to take the fund possession on our behave.as
you will be supply with the beneficiary claim document to the consignment, it would cost you some minor
expenses to cover the security handling cost of which you are expected to take a trip to recive the fund
claim through our directives and guidance.

The empowerment by arrangement to withdraw the consignment from the security company by your, as our
family privy/beneficiary of the fund and subsequent trasfer of the fund into your bank account in your country is fully guranteed.This trasaction which is perfectly in order,which is hitch-free and 100% risk
free to both of us because this family meant no harm to you or your family .place and location of the fund
and valuables will be made known to you on your indication of interest.Please keep this imformation
secret because it is the lsat hope of the family for survival.

I await your quick response through my email to enable me give you the futher details,and for easy and secure communication contact me on my email address.God be with you.

Regards

MR.V.TAKA.