Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:31:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Diego Montalvo <dmontal2@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Digtal 5305

Hello,

I have a whitebox AS 5305 533Mhz and it is an NT box.
I tried alot of FreeBSD builds, and found out that as
of some months ago the only FreeBSD that would bootup
and load was 5.0-20010721.  FreeBSD installed fine,
with the execption of a NIC conflict, I was not able
to ping or even telnet with my LAN.  On boot FreeBSD
would detect the NIC but when I would log on, to no
avail with the NIC.

Diego