Date:      Thu, 22 May 1997 21:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Urgent! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:31:29 -0600
From: Johnny <qrovtas2@acnet.net>
To: ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: Urgent!

Hi. We have a Pentium Pro 200 with two Ethernet boards. On one We are
hooked to the Internet and in the second one We have a Hub with 10
PC's connected.
As We understand the bandwith in the second board is of 10 Mbs. and We
would like to deliver 64k instead.
Somebody told us that We could do this by modifiyng the source code of
the driver involved (EPI) and recompiling the Kernel.

First
Is these the correct way to attend the above requirement?

Second.
Isn't the solution risky and resource consuming (memory, swapping, HD,
performance, etc) ?

Third
Could you suggest to us what to do or how can We solve this problem?

We appreciate your response, Thank you..