Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:35:49 -0500
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem using cvsupit to move from 4.0 to 4.1

Using cvsupit I've moved several machines from 4.0 to 4.1 (wow is that an
easy process).  Unfortunately, I've been trying to do that once again, but
on running "make world", I get the following errors and the process stops:

vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

I know there are changes in the code throughout the day so I'm on my third
try getting the code.

Does anybody have any thought on what the problem could be?