Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:14:31 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Stefan Peter <stefan@omega.ailab.sztaki.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD-package-management

Dear Answerers,

I have installed FreeBSD successfully and I'm quite satisfied with my new
system. I have only one question:
During the installation process there is a package-management service
which can I use to intall more packages. This package-management is
menu-driven, and is very easy to use. Can I use this menu-driven
interface, in some way, again in the future, or it is bound
to the installation procedure? I'm now trying to make management of
packages more comfortable.

Yours,
Peter Stefan