Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:14:24 +0300
From:      Alexei <root@sovetnik.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   border mx

Hello, freebsd-net.

I'm going to build some mail system, so I need some advice.
There is a network with a 'MS Exchange' as a mail server and
'someintdomain' as an internal mail domain. I also have an internet
domain, for example 'mydomain.com'. There is a freebsd box as a
gateway for my network, and 'MX' record of 'mydomain.com' will point
on it's address.
What I need:

- when someone sends mail from internet to 'vasya@mydomain.com', my gw
replaces vasya@mydomain.com with 'vasya@someintdomain' and sends it to
Exchange server
- when someone from my internal network (vasya@myintdomain) sends mail
to some internet mail address (ie sends it to ms exchange server and
exchange sends it to gw), my gw replaces 'From:' and 'Reply-to:'
fields vasya@someintdomain -> vasya@mydomain.com

Is that real? How can I realise this system? Or, maybe, there is some
other way to get the result I need?

PS: 'Exchange' server has 'grey' address (192.168.0.0/16) and I don't
want allow him connect to the internet directly.
PPS: Sorry, if this question is not suitable for this maillist, so
advise me please where to ask.

--
Grats,
 Alexei                          mailto:root@sovetnik.org