Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:37:56 -0000
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Subject:   RE: sendmail 8.11.1 and cyrus sasl

I've done all this (apart from the make world at the bottom) but still get
relaying denied. I run FreeBSD 3.4 and Sendmail 8.11.1, I really do need to
get SMTP AUTH running, can anyone offer any suggestions of where to look.

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: 0870 7402252
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001