Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 1995 22:00:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Contributions to http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/submitters.html?

This is my first cut at documenting what sorts of things we need
urgently, not-so-urgently and for purely cosmetic reasons.  A lot of
people have been asking how they can help lately (especially after the
BYTE article was published) and this is my attempt to document it.

However, we won't be able to complain very much about not getting
long-standing brokenness fixed if we fail to document the fact that it
needs fixing at all, so I'd like to see this list expanded and
maintained.  I'll take responsibility for going through the list every
once in awhile and weeding out things that have already been fixed,
but I'm relying on you folks to generate much of the initial content.

If you have commit access, please feel free to add entries to the
handbook directly (just don't break it please :-).

Thanks!

						Jordan