Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:56:14 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        mranner@netway.at
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 14b L2 and L3 errors

mranner@netway.at writes:
[stuff about apparent ISAC failure snipped]

>I have exact the same problem with Fritz! PCI. Sometimes 2 times on a day and
>sometimes 1 time in a week!
>
>The only solution is to reboot the system (FreeBSD-3.2 Release i4b 0.82.0)
>
>I've tried to upgrade to 0.83.0 but have problems with it! more about this wil
>l follow.

It would be interesting to hear whether it works with 3.2R and 0.83.
The only report I have (with debug output) is for 2.2.8R and 0.83.

Also interesting would be reports for 3.3R and 0.83 (I plan to try this
some day, when I get a new disk for 3.3R set up).

Also, has any {Net,Open}BSD user ever seen a problem ?

It all started mysteriously working under -cuurent. I have no idea why.
Maybe it's the new bus code, or something.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com