Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 96 00:16 EET DST
From:      nlan@athena.aegean.ariadne-t.gr (Nikos Landrou)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, info@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help me with my problem..

Hi..
before a few days, i finally got Freebsd 2.1 on cd from Walnut Creek.
I have a problem with the S3 x-windows server...
i have the Diamond Stealth S3 Trio64V+ DRAM Video 2001.
Every time i start the S3 server the screen goes blank and my
computer hangs..
i have run the xf86config utility and i'm sure there is nothing wrong
with it...
The VGA 16 Server runs properly, but i need greater resolutions and
more colors..
Please try to answer my mail as soon as possible...

Thanks..