Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Desjardins <bill@carracing.com>
To:        Michael Silver <msilver@sc.rr.com>
Cc:        Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: D-Link DFE-570TX

Hello,

Although personally not used yet :) A friend pushed 30Mbit through a PII
400 running gated without breaking a sweat ( (5 cards, total 20 ports, 10
ports connected and moving data). he has reccomended them to me
for a while now and once I get some more time, I am going to get a couple
and test.

hope this helps.

Bill

--
Bill Desjardins - bill@carracing.com - (USA) 305.205.8644
Unix/Network Consulting - perl/mod_perl/SQL development