Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:51:02 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org>
To:        Soeren Schmidt <sos@spider.deepcore.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_xl borked in current!!

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 02:34:38PM +0200, Soeren Schmidt wrote:

> Upgraded laptop from 5.1 to -current was as usual a bad idea, this
> time the xl driver broke (and wi is still useless BTW) leaving me
> with no networks working :(

Well, you lucky one, when I insert a Xircom PCMCIA card
-current panics ;-)

Also wanted to upgrade my laptop, since my normal machine
is really running fine under current, but his was really
a showstopper. Would have loved to convert everything.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/