Date:      Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:25:42 -0600
From:      "Eric" <ishminimall@netscape.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   If you shop on the internet, please read this,,, then forward.

Thank you for reading this.  I have been unemployed since mid April, 2002,
and things don't look good.  I am currently on extended unemployment and it
runs out the last of December.

You can help me and it won't cost you anything extra.  If you use my Home
Page to get to the stores you want to shop. I will receive a commission. It
cost you nothing to use my site, just go there first, and use the links on
it to go to the stores you see there.

I have stores like K-Mart, KB toys, Amazon.com, Toys R Us (Part of
Amazom.com), Warner Brothers, and on and on. The list grows almost every
day.

Thanks again for reading this, and please forward this to everyone you know.
The more people that see this, the better my chances of paying my bills till
I find another job.

Thank you,

Eric

I have a page with just Harry Potter stuff and another one with Lord of the
Rings stuff.....

http://www.grapevine.net/~eruchte/MiniMall/Home_Index.htm