Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 09:28:27 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
To:        Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Libretto 100ct and X

>  What can people suggest for a lightweight, keyboard focused WM?

I have a Libretto 110CT with RAM expanzion (it now has 64 MB), and
I will only use the Libretto "screen Mouse" if I have to. I solved
the mouse problem by buying a Belkin optical mouse (it was a little
expensive, but it has a wheel and it works _well_/_anywhere_, and
it means I can use any WM. (I had the same problem as you - finding
a WM that could be keyboard controlled was hard).

FWIW, and to answer your question in a more focussed way, ctwm is
about the most configurable WM I found, but there are no GUI tools
to configure it. You need to edit ASCII .ctwmrc files. BUT, it is
lightweight, efficient and it works.

Right now, I'm using KDE :-)

Mark Murray
Beware! I'm umop ap!sdn