Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 03:35:00 -0700
From:      jmacd@uclink.berkeley.edu (Joshua Peck Macdonald)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   g77 port

Has anyone built a package for the recently added g77 port (Thanks Jeff)?
As you may know it requires a source tree and I'm assuming it has to
be a pretty recent source tree to build.  Also the configure script
doesn't run on thud, I had to change its redirects around, and it has
no md5 file.

I'd like to give it a try, but don't really want to upgrade to current
right now, so if its possible to run a package on one of the recent
snapshots, could someone upload a package?

Thanks,

-josh