Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 05:11:11 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Returned mail: Service unavailable

On Fri, Jun 4, 1999, Jason Scott wrote:
(and attached HTML...)

   The reason your emails are not being accepted is because the
entire domain, earthlink.net, was blocked, because it knowingly
permits spam to pass through their mail relays, and has denied to
do anything about it.  Their excuse is that "We don't want to
take down our system and lose service to our users," which I,
personally, know, is complete BS, if done right (about 1 second
downtime at 2AM).

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
Maintenance free: It's impossible to fix.