Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 19:45:22 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors chapter.sgml

Josef Karthauser wrote (2000/04/30):
> joe         2000/04/30 12:48:32 PDT
>   Modified files:
>     en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors chapter.sgml
>   Log:
>   Add ftp5.uk.FreeBSD.org.
>   Document that cvsup{1|2|3}.uk.FreeBSD.org also carry the crypto parts.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.64      +29 -1     doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors/chapter.sgml

I thought that all CVS mirrors carry CVS-crypto part.
For example, cvsup.cz.FreeBSD.org has it too
(it runs every hour from cvsup.internat.freebsd.org).

So I think, it would be wise to do one of three things:

* add cvsup.cz.FreeBSD.org (and possibly others) between CVS-crypto mirrors

* if all CVS mirrors carry CVS-crypto, remove this section
  (and do not build two very similar lists)

* if they are not, remove section about CVS-crypto and add small comment
  to all CVS mirrors if they does / doesn't carry CVS-crypto parts
  (you can ask maintainers in freebsd-hubs or maybe ask directly Mark)

--
Rudolf Cejka   (cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz;  http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/~cejkar)
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of El. Engineering and Comp. Science